Thursday, October 23, 2008

Meet and Greet


Hi friends,
I am a psychic medium and paranormal enthusiast seeking to explore and experience all the things we can see through the thinning veil. Having been intuitive all my life, and connecting with other people through psychic readings, I have come to know that there is so much more to life than what we can see with our physical eyes.
I am an advocate for the truth, and want to share information both on how to discover what is going on in the universe around us, and how to unmask charlatans and those who seek to take advantage of loving people seeking to re connect.
This is a safe place where those of us who are aware of what is "above the normal" can learn about hauntings, spirits and ghosts and all things paranormal in nature.
I can't wait to begin....

No comments:

Post a Comment